Pinot Blanc 2022 750ml
Peach, spicy loquat, mineral and floral aromatics lead to a freshly flavour-driven tropical fruit mouthfeel giving elegance, textural drive and a soft finish.
- Hand harvested across two vineyards - 75% Gibbston and 25% Cromwell
- Whole bunch pressed to stainless and 25% to old French Oak
- Rested on lees for 4.5 months
- Filtered for brightness and clarity
- A cooler vintage which allowed the fruit to retain acidity and freshness
- Winemaker - Dean Shaw
Friends or food! Loved ones or your loved self! This wine complements white meat and fish dishes in any season.
- PH: 3.4
- TA: 5.8 g/l
- Alc: 13.5%
- RS: 6-8 g/l
Price based on case of any 15x 750ml bottles, all-inclusive of freight, taxes, duty and insurance from NZ Producer to your door in Australia. All prices based on live exchange rate.
Please confirm you are of legal age to purchase alcohol