Gibbston Vineyard Pinot Gris 2018
"Pear, lime zest, almond and mandarin on the nose accentuated by an intense mineral character. A very aromatic Pinot Gris with a distinctive creamy texture from a notably warmer growing season. The Palate exudes delicious fruit flavours including many types of pear, white peach and citrus. We see riper citrus appearing in this vintage with a wonderful hint of orange. A richly textured mid palate is complimented by a vibrant vein of acidity that gives the wine great length. Our Pinot Gris is great for food pairing but also delicious on its own and very age worthy."
Awards and Reviews
- 94/100 Points - 5 Stars - Sam Kim, Wine Orbit
- 93/100 Points - Cameron Douglas, MS
- 91/100 Points - John Szabo, MS
- 91/100 Points - Nick Stock - JamesSuckling.com
- 90/100 Points - Rebecca Gibb MW
- 4.5 Stars - Michael Cooper - Winestate Magazine
Price based on case of any 12 wines, all-inclusive of freight, taxes, duty and insurance from NZ Producer to your door in Australia. All prices based on live exchange rate.