Bendigo Vineyard Pinot Noir 2018
"Deep garnet hue with bright fruit aromas of blackberry, cherry, and plum with toasted almond, coffee, and cedar. Fresh berry and cherry on the palate with nutmeg, mushroom, and earthy loam. A fresh and lively palate with fine tannins that build in the mouth with a long, vibrant finish. This vintage shows noteworthy freshness and refinement for Bendigo in a warm growing season. Bold and bright, this wine is intricately layered with a sturdy structure and incredible detail. Lively and inviting in its youth, this wine will also go the distance and is worthy of cellaring for 10+ years."
Awards and Reviews
- New Zealand Winegrower Trophy for Champion Pinot Noir - Royal Easter Show Wine Awards 2020
- Gold - Six Nations Wine Challenge 2020
- Top 100 Wines Of New Zealand - JamesSuckling.com
- 97/100 Points - 5 Stars - Sam Kim, Wine Orbit
- 95/100 Points - John Szabo, MS
- 93/100 Points - Joe Czerwinski, Robert Parker’s Wine Advocate
- 94/100 Points - Nick Stock, JamesSuckling.com
- 93/100 Points - Bob Campbell MW
- 90/100 Points - Allen Meadows, Burghound.com
- 19/20 Points - Joelle Thomson
- 5 Stars - Michael Cooper, Winestate Magazine
Price based on case of any 12 wines, all-inclusive of freight, taxes, duty and insurance from NZ Producer to your door in Australia. All prices based on live exchange rate.